International. Contemporary. Art.
On the 30th of January 2015 the Global Art Agency and like-minded organisations are holding a ‘Doctors Without Borders’ Charity Gala Dinner at Blenheim palace to raise funds for the Ebola Crisis. The evening will be held in the Orangery Room, and will include live music from members of the Aurora British Chamber Orchestra, a three-course dinner, guest speaker and auction. Tickets to the event will be on sale soon.
All proceeds are going to ‘Doctors Without Borders’ so the more help we get the more we can give. The Global Art Agency are organising an Art exhibition for the event to be displayed in the foyer and then to be auctioned. For this we are looking for artists that are willing to donate an artwork, in order to raise money, and act against Ebola.
The artist that will be selected to donate an artwork for the event will receive:
* Promotion on the Charity Gala Dinner ‘Act Against Ebola’ website
* Promotion during the event, incl printed material, and plasma screen video promo
* Become an exclusive GAA affiliate Art Member for one year, which includes:
– Recognised member on GAA website
– Affiliate Member profile on GAA website
– Part of an exclusive international art society
– Affiliate emblem for online recognition (linked to GAA members page)
– Priority booking for GAA exhibitions and international art events
– Press coverage in the Condign Art Magazine (15.000 readers)
– Presence in the Affiliate Members album on the GAA Social Media (45.000 fans)
– Raising awareness of your profile to the GAA Art Collectors Association (10.000 data)
– Entry to the GAA Artist of the Year competition
– And many other exclusive extras brought to you by our sponsors and partners.
The art could make quite a stir and generate a great deal of excitement. It will be a high-end event that will not only give the artist the chance to be involved in such a wonderful cause but certainly will be good exposure.
DONATE YOUR ART!
SUBMIT HERE Deadline 20th November 2014. If you wish to donate for future Charity Auctions you can still submit after the deadline.
Facts about Ebola:
* Ebola is one of the world’s most deadly diseases with a 90% death rate.
* 4,919 lives have been lost to Ebola since the official outbreak was declared.
* MSF has tirelessly been tackling Ebola since March 2014 in Mali, Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone: on 21/10/14 they celebrated their 1000th survivor.
* In West Africa MSF currently operates 6 Ebola management and treatment centres, employs 263 international and 3,084 locally hired staff, has shipped in over 1,019 tonnes of supplies, runs training and education programmes.
With your help MSF can continue their life saving and life changing work.Money raised will go directly to MSF to allow them to continue their courageous efforts against Ebola and other causes that desperate need our help.
More information about the Charity event can be found here: actagainstebola.com